Ratnagiri Alphonso mango is commonly known as Ratnagiri Hapus. Mangoes from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with Golden yellow tint & red tinge, non fibrous juicy pulp.
Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango – Extra Large ( रत्नागिरी हापूस)
₹1,199.00 – ₹2,100.00
- Ripened using Natural process Freshness Guaranteed box
- They are packed in the semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time. After arrival, the ripening process will mature to full golden saffron hue color, with sweetness and aroma.
- Would you mind unpacking the box and arranging these fruits on the floor with a stack of hay rice straw grass supplied with the box or aam peti in the local language?
- Fruits ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. However, as a best practice, always keep a watch on them. Would you mind leaving them in a haystack, which is in the box?
- They are packed as per our sop & dispatched in semi ripe condition, so it avoids fruit damage due to ripening in transit.
- Never refrigerate them unless they are fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 30minutess only.
- Don’t spoil their taste by chilling; instead, put them in a bowl of water for some time and then cut.
- Get Home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free with our shipping partners
1 Dozen, 2 Dozen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.